Letter to President

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacanang Palace Compound 
J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel 
Manila 
Philippines 

Dear Mr. President,

My name is Arjen Rabino. I am a student at Ilocos Sur National High School, and I am writing you today to share my thoughts about the "anti-tambay law".

I am interested about "anti-tambay law" because I am also one of the loiterer. But, I would like to protest to this law because some of the loiterer are innocent and not a drug addict. However, I agree to this law because its ensure public safety and other crimes. Please continue the anti-tambay law because it lessens the percentage of crime in our community.

No matter what happens to your remaining years as our president, I would like to thank you, Mr. President for what you have done for our country and to what will you do. I cannot have changed our country if it was not you. I would also like to express my sincere gratitude to you for carrying this massive responsibility with your utmost pride. You have paved our ways and will always be an inspiration to the youth.

Thank you for reading this letter.


Sincerely yours, 
Arjen Rabino
Student

Comments

  1. Hello, Arjen! I just want to say that the next time you will write an article specifically a letter to our president, please see to it that your thoughts are not contradicting. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?