My Reflection in ICT


          This First Grading period, I learned more about blogs. Through blogging, I realized that making a blog is very important because it helps us to improved our grammar in making essay and even in making an open letter. Blogging is also important because we will experience to post an article in the google.
          There are two problems or challenges that I have encountered this quarter ,first is when I’m running out of time in making an article because making an article is not easy and it took more than an hour. Second is, when I'm writing my article in my notebook in an incorrect grammar.
          I overcome this challenges by reading books, using dictionary and reading some articles so that my grammar and my skill in writing an essay will improve.
          Moving on, I will continue focusing my studies in ICT. I will not stop learning because I know that this subject is interesting and I will learn so much from it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?