My Second Grading Reflection on ICT

  This Second Grading period, I learned more about inserting tags in the notepad. Through using notepad, I realized that inserting a tags in thr notepad is very important because it helps us to increase our knowledge in making a style of the words easier and even in making an essay more colorful. Inserting tags in notepad is also important because we will experience how to design or change the color of the background.
          There are two problems or challenges that I have encountered this quarter ,first is when I’m running out of time in inserting tags in the notepad because inserting tags have many instructions. Second is when I'm typing the tags in incorrect spelling like <slong>, it should be <strong> because if the tag is wrong ,the word will never change in font size,font color and etc.
          I overcome this challenges by studying more about inserting tags in notepad. Inserting tags in notepad can help us to improve our skills in designing words.
          Moving on, I will continue focusing my studies in ICT. I will not stop learning because I know that this subject is interesting and I will learn so much from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?