The Celebration of United Nations

Every year,we celebrates the United Nations. And the theme is "Coming Together with those Furthest behind to build a world of Universal Respect for human Rights and Dignity". These two proposals reflected the fact that 2018 will mark the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) which will be observed at the UN and around the world.

For me, the theme means, no matter how distant countries are in our world, there's still a need for everyone's interaction and solidarity. Though they differ in their color, poor or rich, they still have the same rights, called the human rights. This human right can br achieved if they have unity and cooperation. As a student, I still need to learn more about the Unitsd Nations because I do not know why they are celebrating this yearly. I also need to study more to increase my knowledge of the United Nations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?