The Essence of Christmas

          Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ. It is a holiday that is very special to us because during Christmas, many people felt happy because each of their family members are complete.
           Christmas is unforgettable because during my childhood, my neighbors and friends invites me to join their Christmas carol, but now, my friends and neighbors did not make a plan to carol because some of them thinks that we're mature enough to do a Christmas carol. Even though I did not joined the Christmas carol, I'm still proud to myself that I completed the 9 masses because I believe that if I completed the 9 masses, my wish will become true. Christmas is also a thanksgiving because some of our godfathers and godmothers give us gifts but honestly, this Christmas, I didn't expect that no one of them gave me gifts. At first, I felt sad but at the end, I realized that I'm old enough to receive gifts from them.
           Overall, my Christmas is enjoyable and unforgettable because a love we received from our family is enough to spend our Christmas memorable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?