Change: Starts with Me

          Our God created the Earth that filled with many living things and non living things. He thought that no one can take care those things He was created so He plans to create a living thing that looks like Him and that living things is called human beings.
          While we are studying, our teachers taught us on how to help other people and they also taught us to have a good manners and we must also respect the people who is older. It is true that change starts with me because as a student and as a boy scout, my responsibility is to save our mother Earth and to help other people who really needs help. When I'm not yet a member of boy scout, I don't know how to wash dishes, I don't know how to wash my clothes, I don't know how cook a rice and I don't know how to be a leader but when I became an officially member of the scouting movement, I learned all the things that I didn't know before.
          Change in the end. It all leads to one conclusion. Change is never done alone. So let's change, be positive and be a good model to others. Change starts with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?