Kannawidan Festival! Sure Ilocos Sur!

          Kannawidan Festival is one of the happiest festival here in Ilocos Sur because during this festival, many competitions will happen because for me, watching competition is exciting and enjoyable.
          During Kannawidan festival, I am amazed to watch the concert of the artists because they are funny and I am also amazed to watch a live band. When I'm watching a live band, I was amazed because watching a live band with my best friends is enjoyable and fun and I remember that one of them is crying while watching a live band because they performed a sad song.
          This festival is very important for us to recognize and commemorate the anniversary of Ilocos Sur as a province. We, Ilocanos shall continue to preserve the rich Iloco cultural, artistic,  historical and intellectual heritage.  Let us work as one and be united, to love our own culture and arts.
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?