Media and Information Literacy: SELF INTRODUCTORY

          Everyone in this Earth is different from the rest of others. Everything we do has a purpose and if you don't have a purpose, life is useless. We are the best creation of God and each of us must be thankful to Him . I’m writing this essay to express myself on what I see, what I experience and what I plan for my life.

          I’m from Bantaoay, San Vicente, Ilocos Sur family of Rabino. I am Arjen R. Rabino and the R. in my name stands for Ramos.  My father's name is Arnold Rabino and he graduated as Civil Engineer . He's my idol because he sacrifices himself to support his family, he is a very responsible father. My mother's name is Jennifer and she's working at Mike's Dept. Store in Vigan City. She is very lovely and patient. I have also four siblings ,one boy and three girls. Being the eldest is a big responsibility to the family because I'm always guiding my siblings when my parents have a work. In my 17 years of existence, I'd realized that nobody comes in this world without the support of family. Whatever we will be, it is just because of our family. I am studying at Ilocos Sur National High School in Vigan City ,the new 7 wonder cities of the world. I feel happy to be a part of this great school with good friends, helpful and loving teacher and sound school administration. I have extraordinary skills in some subjects specially in Mathematics because it is my favorite subject but I have also some subjects that I'm weak of , specifically English.

          In compare to studies, I am good at sports. My favorite sport is playing chess because it uses mind. I  also play basketball, volleyball and football. I'm also a member of Boy Scout. I am proud that I'm a  venturer in scouting because it is the second to the highest rank in being a boy scout and to be an eagle scout is the highest and I am still aiming for that. As a human, we also have our weaknesses. I am a little bit lazy when there are many tasks that are given. In love life, I don't know how to flirt with my favorite girl because I prior myself to become a future Engineer. 

          Each of everyone has an ambition in life. Aim or ambition is the inner aspiration of man. No man can do anything in the world without aim. So, all of us should be very determined about our aim in life. My ambition in life is to become a Civil Engineer because I idolized my father. My father told me that focusing in Mathematics is very important so I decided to learn more about this subject. I know that I can achieve my ambition if I work hard and study hard.

          Each of us needs to have a good purpose before going to write something about our life. Life is meant to be lived avidly and with visualization to do good for our fellow beings. Keeping this aim in our mind is important for having a good manner. And as a member of scouting movement, I will do my best in order to help my fellow beings.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?