New Year, New Me


          Every year is a new blessing for us from God and we need to thank Him for the same. A New Year is a blossom in our life and it is worth celebrating the day. It is a simple and known fact that January 1 is fabulously celebrated as the greatest and most important day all across the world. This day is considered as a day filled with great fun and enthusiasm. 
        "New Year, New Me" this statement is true because my new year's resolution is to be more productive, organize my things, and boost my confidence. When talking about productivity there are a lot of things involved. I want to perform efficiently to have good grades in school. This New Year, a good resolution is to avoid procrastination. Why do tomorrow, what I can do today? I want to use my time wisely. And I will try to multi-task if necessary. I want to make it a goal this 2019 to finish my entire task on time and get positive feedback. It’s a great start for my 2019 resolutions.
          New Year is a special day for each person because it is time for welcoming another year, enjoying with family and friends, having fun and taking resolutions for the upcoming year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Planting

My 3rd Quarter

Paggamit ng Gadgets, Mabuti nga ba?